VHM Series Support
Installing and adjusting your VHM™ arm is a critical step to ensure safety and maximum usability. Once your VHM is adjusted it will move with ease and be ergonomically correct for all users.
Counterbalancing the VHM
After installation, the VHM must be counterbalanced for your specific mounting device.
- VHM-P and VHM-PL Counterbalance Instructions
- VHM-25 Counterbalance Instructions
- VHM-36 Counterbalance Instructions
- VHM-36 Counterbalance Training Video
Follow these instructions for making your VHM arm user friendly and ergonomic for all users. Which bracket do I have?
- VHM-P and VHM-PL Adjustment
- VHM-25 Adjustment
- VHM-36 Adjustment with L-Bracket
- VHM-36 Adjustment with Ergo-Bracket
- M-Series Adjustment
- VHM-P and VHM-PL Variable Height Arm
- VHM Variable Height Mount for Flat Panel Monitors
- VHM with Extension for Flat Panel Monitors
- VHM-25™ Variable Height Arm Channel Mount for Flat Panel
- VHM-25™ Variable Height Arm (Angled Extension) for Flat Panels
- VHM-25™ Variable Height Arm (Horizontal Extension) for Flat Panels
- VHM-25™ Variable Height Arm (No Extension) for Flat Panels
- VHM-25™ Variable Height Arm Counter Top Mount
Click white arrows to enlarge to full screen.×
|L Bracket||Ergo Bracket|